Sunday, May 17, 2009

A MISSIONARY MOM IN WISCONSIN

Sun 5/17/09 6:06 PM
Hi Bro and Sis Vogan,
Your son and Elder Vance just left our house after dinner. I'm writing to tell you what a pleasure it is to have him here in Wisconsin! I can tell already...he is and will be a great missionary! And, since he is starting out with Elder Vance, I know he is well on his way to great missionary work.

I've attached a few pictures. Elder Vogan suggested we take it in front of the car so you could see it. Looking at the pictures now, I realized I didn't get much of the car. Guess I'm thinking like a missionary mom. I thought it would be better to focus on him so you could be assured he is well.
It is particularly excited to have Elder Vogan here because our son is serving in the Mesa mission. Apparently your son saw a picture of our son on my mom's refrigerator the other day and recognized him. He served most of his mission in Mesa and Apache Junction. This transfer he is in Paradise Valley. The people of AZ have been so good to our son (Zak). I sure hope we will do the same for Elder Vogan. I will see to it as long as he is in our ward:) Zak comes home at the end of August, so I hope they will have a chance to meet.

Thank you for raising such a wonderful and faithful son and for sharing him with us here in Wisconsin.

Love,
Leslie Keir

No comments:

Post a Comment